How we Use of Information
Your Personal Data may be used in the following ways:
1. To provide our services to you,
2. To respond to your requests and inquiries,
3. To improve our services, for example questionnaire, evaluation sheets, etc
4. To request your participation in surveys, or other initiatives which help us to gather information used to develop and enhance our services,
5. To comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant or court order) or to carry out professional ethics/conduct investigations,
6. To enable us to provide, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
Please read our Data Protection Policy
The Data Protection Act 2018 requires that anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. Prime Time Child Contact Centre (PTCCC) will comply with these requirements.
Prime Time Child Contact Centre
Rye Lane Baptist Chapel,
59A Rye Lane, Peckham,
London, SE15 5EX
0300 365 2700